Buttons and Bows

A phrase you might hear to indicate a little girl in fancy dress, in this photo my models are all buttons & bows, but of a different sort.

Comments

1. Karen says:

Trainers with buttons, never seen any of them before, mind you, they do look pretty cool ;)
    Karen recently posted Alas Poor Tassimo! My Coffee Maker Finally Gives Up!

2. I love the button up shoes! Haven’t seen them before, and I love unique things.

3. Daniel says:

This is the first time I have seen cordless snickers. I am wondering whether they are useful during a sport activity such as soccer.
    Daniel recently posted Knee high socks

4. # 1 fan says:

tre cute. (tres cute..?) lol

5. Maree @ bobby jones golf says:

that button shoes looks really cute! never seen anything like that too.. really nice for rugged look. stylish too. thanks for the share!

6. TJ McDowell says:

I really like the composition of this image. Almost all lines lead to the center, and the center shoe points straight out of the image at the viewer. Cool effect.
    TJ McDowell recently posted Installing StudioCloud Studio Management Software

7. mafe @ motorcycle jacket says:

Another unique design of shoes. I never thought buttons can be used instead of shoelace. I love the caption of black and white. Thank you so much for sharing this.

8. Nice photo… Love it… You brought back the past by using the black and white version of photo in your post. Aside from that I also like the shoes of the little girl here. A shoe with a button? Sounds cool and very unique… lol ..! I do love to buy and collect different shoes that I can consider my self as a shoe addict… I hope I can also buy that kind of shoes that the little girl had.. :)

• Claire says:

That’s curious you think they are children’s shoes. They’re actually my sneakers size 9.5 US/40 EU and are navy blue and white. I do feel very cute when I wear them, though :-)

9. Susy says:

Lovely picture, indeed, thank you! I like it very much, and I like these sneakers with buttons! I wonder where can I get the same pair?

10. jessica says:

love your photos, it like doesn’t real.. cool..

11. Sean Hourani @ LCD Graphic says:

Nice photo shoot out James! As an aspiring photographer I enjoy and at the same time learn from your postings. I truly like your perspective as a photographer and the composition of your photographs. Two thumbs up for a great job! :)

Cheers,
    Sean Hourani

12. Paieslee @ los angeles diamonds says:

Amazing shot. I love this photo. This reminds me of when I was a little girl wearing my ever so favorite shoes which is also consist of buttons and bows . looking at this made me missed my old shoes.. =)

13. K says:

Nice photo….I think it’s cute for my desktop
    K recently posted Betty Boop wallpaper 4

14. Nice use of black and white…
    Liewilyn Baynosa recently posted How to add a logo for your photos

Trackbacks

1. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by James R Lee, Tretorn. Tretorn said: While they aren't available anymore, you should check out our button shoes featured in this great pic by @jronaldlee: http://bit.ly/i87SrY [...]