Maglight

Maglight brand flashlight on ice.

Comments

1. Suzanne says:

This is impressive. I really like the composition.

2. John Lee says:

where’s the ice, meaning where’d you take the picture.

• James says:

Hey, John, I took this in the back yard. There’s about three inches of ice I built up slowly over the course of the last three weeks by stomping the snow flat then wetting it down with a garden hose. We went ice skating on Sunday. :) Claire says it’s too bumpy (and she is, of course, correct).

3. Matt McGuire says:

Cool photo. Is that a B&W photograph or does it just appear that way?
    .-= Matt McGuire´s last blog ..Canon SLRs get new wireless transmitters =-.

4. Jim Hardin says:

As I have said James you have great photos and I like your tag lines. I like the way you take ordinary things and make them extraordinary.

Maglight brand flashlight on ice thats just cool!
    .-= Jim Hardin´s last blog ..5 Spice Chicken Blog =-.

5. anonymous says:

wow,this image looks really nice.I liked it.If you could share some technical details as well on how you took the picture such as the camera,iso and other stuff I don’t quite know but my fiancee would find very helpful:-)

• James says:

Quite frankly - it’s just a Sony point-n-shoot taken in low light with a low flash. The camera doesn’t have enough settings to even describe… :-|